Modern Monsters is a digital experiences developed for the Rosenbach Museum exhibition,
Frankenstein & Dracula: Gothic Monsters, Modern Science. Created for the 200th anniversary of
the publishing of Frankenstein, the exhibition explores the science that inspired the novelists.
Original manuscripts and handwritten notes by the authors are paired with scientific works from
the 19th century.
Our Real Monsters
The real monsters that this website is focusing on are mosquitos, body snatchers and global warming
Our world has actually beeen dealing with these hazards for a long time and the website educates us
on some history about them.
• It is an Emmy award-winning digital agency.
• They collaborate with leading museums, cultural institutions, universities, and nonprofit organizations
to educate, engage and entertain.
• They have a studio located in Philadelphia’s Fishtown neighborhood and another one in the Chelsea
section of New York.
• They describe their process as being an ideal balance between structure and creative freedom, with
an emphasis on strategic planning and strong sustainable solutions.
• They describe themselves as We are approachable perfectionists who believe in the power of digital
technology to surprise and delight people of all ages—changing the way we look at objects and inform-
ation, encouraging shared experiences and exchange, and making learning more like play.